Once again, eXp Realty is proving to be one of the hottest brokerages in the world. eXp ranked in the top four of several categories of the elite 2022 RealTrends 500 Report, including being named the No. 1 Independent in the U.S. and the No. 1 mover in transactions for three straight years.
The impressive rankings are a result of eXp’s rapid agent growth, ending 2021 with 63,143 residential agents in the U.S. – an increase of 62% or 24,085 new agents as compared to 2020.
“Our agent-centric approach speaks volumes and as a result, we are showing record double-digit growth in agent count year-over-year,” said Jason Gesing, CEO, eXp Realty. “Our value proposition is compelling and underscores what agents want: a generous compensation package, an innovative and forward-thinking cloud-based business model and a robust community where collaboration and a shared sense of purpose and belonging happens all day long.”
These rankings are based on residential real estate transactions in the United States in 2021. Here are the highlights for eXp:
- No. 1 Independent — eXp was ranked the No. 1 Independent in the U.S. by transaction sides, ending 2021 with 355,627 units.
- No. 1 Top Mover: Transactions — eXp was ranked No. 1 for the largest increase in closed sides from 2020 to 2021, going from 238,981 sides to 355,627, which is an increase of 49%.
- No. 3 Top Mover: Volume — eXp was ranked No. 3 in closed sales volume from 2020 to 2021. eXp went from $72,207,936,907 in 2020 to $132,373,314,489, which was an increase of 83%.
- No. 3 Closed Transaction Sides — eXp closed on 355,627 sides in 2021, which is a 49% increase over 2020’s sides of 238,981.
- No. 4 Closed Sales Volume — eXp closed on $132,373,314,489 in sales volume in 2021 as compared to $72,207,936,907 in 2020, which is an increase of 83%.
- No. 4 Billionaires’ Club — eXp World Holdings and its Founder and CEO, Glenn Sanford, were named to the Billionaires’ Club by being ranked with at least $1 billion of closed sales volume in 2021.
These rankings only reflect eXp Realty’s business for residential real estate in the U.S. and are just a portion of eXp World Holdings’ overall results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021, which returned record revenue, record net income, record transaction sides, record volume and double-digit agent and broker growth for Q4 and year-ending 2021.