Milestone Represents Continued Growth as Company Expects to Surpass 100,000 Agents in 2022
Glenn Sanford to Speak Today at Inman Connect New York on the Merits of Growth-Oriented, Accessible Leadership
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — April 20, 2022 — eXp Realty®, the fastest-growing global real estate brokerage and the core subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), today announced it has exceeded 80,000 agents globally, representing an increase of 50% when compared to 53,379 agents in April 2021.
Also today, Glenn Sanford, Founder, CEO and Chairman of eXp World Holdings, will take the stage at Inman Connect New York to talk about the accessible leadership traits that underpinned eXp’s success as the most agent-centric real estate brokerage on the planet.
“My vision when founding eXp was to create and continuously iterate our agent value proposition. This is realized through accessible and agile leadership to deliver on the needs of our brokers, agents and their customers,” said Sanford. “I’m proud that real estate agents are moving to eXp in greater numbers because they see the value of our cloud-based business model that champions community, inclusion and personal growth. By continuing on this growth trajectory in 2022, we expect to be 100,000 agents strong this year.”
In the first quarter of 2022, eXp Realty has been recognized by several top industry rankings for its growth, leadership and culture, proving that the eXp model is resonating with top-producing agents. In the T3 Sixty 2022 Real Estate Almanac report, eXp Realty ranked as the No. 1 growth leader in year-over-year sales volume, transaction sides and agent count. eXp Realty was also named No. 1 Independent, No. 1 Mover in Transactions, No. 1 Mover in 5-Year Sales Volume Percentage in the 2022 RealTrends 500 Report, as well as No. 3 among the Top 50 Brokerages for residential home sales in the U.S. in the 2022 RISMedia Power Broker Report.
Following are some of the recent teams and agents who have joined eXp Realty in the second half of 2021 and early 2022:
- Sebastiano Formica and the Formica Group in San Antonio, TexasSebastiano Formica, leader of the Formica Group, and his team of eight agents joined eXp Realty in April 2022. In 2021, the team closed 193 transactions for $60 million.
- Constance Carter and Catalyst Real Estate Professionals in Stockton, California
Constance Carter, broker, founder and CEO of Catalyst Real Estate Professionals, and her team of 45 real estate agents joined eXp Realty in March 2022. In 2021, the team closed 235 transactions for $100 million.
- Pasquale Cataldi and Altus Real Estate in Florence, ItalyPasquale Cataldi, a co-founder of Altus Real Estate, one of the main players in the Italian luxury real estate market, joined eXp Realty in March 2022. In 2021, the team closed 160 transactions for $217 million.
- Ibrahim Hussein and Affinity Real Estate in Kitchener, Ontario
Ibrahim Hussein, founder of Affinity Real Estate, and his team of 24 agents joined eXp Realty in March 2022. In 2021, the team closed 389 transactions for $222 million.
- Jürgen Klarić in Orlando, Florida
Jürgen Klarić, a real estate, business and human behavior influencer with more than 8 million followers, joined eXp Realty in March 2022. In 2017, he was recognized for selling 77 apartments in 20 hours.
- Derrick Chan in Mississauga, OntarioDerrick Chan and his team of seven joined eXp Realty in January 2022. In 2021, the team closed 99 transactions for more than $52 million.
- Jay D’Alessandro and Jin Yon of Debbie Dogrul Associates in Fairfax, Virginia
Jay D’Alessandro, team owner and Jin Yon, managing partner of Debbie Dogrul Associates, brought their 33-agent team to eXp Realty in January 2022. In 2021, the team closed 605 transactions for $388 million.
- Richard Duggal in Toronto, OntarioRichard Duggal, a top-ranked real estate agent and real estate coach, brought his team of 10 agents to eXp Realty in January 2022. In 2021, the team closed 142 transactions for $70 million.
- Jeff Meyer in Victoria, British ColumbiaJeff Meyer and his team of six real estate agents joined eXp Realty in January 2022. In 2021, the team closed 113 transactions for over $48 million in sales.
- Mike Nelson and Integrity Home Group in Firestone, Colorado
Mike Nelson, founder of Integrity Home Group, and his team of 15 real estate agents joined eXp Realty in January 2022. In 2021, the team closed 187 transactions for $74 million.
- Naydette Rodriguez and Nomad Property Management in San Juan, Puerto RicoNaydette Rodriguez, president of Nomad Property Management, and her team of six real estate agents joined eXp Realty in January 2022. She transferred to the real estate industry in 2020 after 20 years in corporate sales and closed 17 transactions for $1.5 million as a new real estate agent in 2021.
- Alicia LeDoux and Elias Medina, co-owners of L&M Realty Group in Albuquerque, New MexicoAlicia LeDoux, Elias Medina, Lucia Medina and Justin LeDoux and their team of 34 agents joined eXp Realty in December 2021. In 2021, the team closed 440 transactions for more than $130 million.
About eXp World Holdings, Inc.
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI) is the holding company for eXp Realty®, Virbela and SUCCESS® Enterprises.
eXp Realty is the fastest-growing real estate company in the world with more than 80,000 agents in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, India, Mexico, Portugal, France, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Italy, Hong Kong, Colombia, Spain, Israel, Panama, Germany, the Dominican Republic and Greece and continues to scale internationally. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings provides real estate professionals the unique opportunity to earn equity awards for production goals and contributions to overall company growth. eXp World Holdings and its businesses offer a full suite of brokerage and real estate tech solutions, including its innovative residential and commercial brokerage model, professional services, collaborative tools and personal development. The cloud-based brokerage is powered by Virbela, an immersive 3D platform that is deeply social and collaborative, enabling agents to be more connected and productive. SUCCESS Enterprises, anchored by SUCCESS magazine and its related media properties, was established in 1897 and is a leading personal and professional development brand and publication.
For more information, visit https://expworldholdings.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management’s current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Such forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof, and the company undertakes no obligation to revise or update them. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements about the continued growth of our agent and broker base; expansion of our residential real estate brokerage business into foreign markets; demand for remote working and distance learning solutions and virtual events; development of our commercial brokerage and our ability to attract commercial real estate brokers; and revenue growth and financial performance. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ materially and adversely from those expressed in forward-looking statements include changes in business or other market conditions; the difficulty of keeping expense growth at modest levels while increasing revenues; and other risks detailed from time to time in the company’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings, including but not limited to the most recently filed Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and Annual Report on Form 10-K.