These Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are provided for reference only and are not meant as a substitute for your Lease terms. Please note that at all times your Lease, subject to all Applicable Laws, shall control with regard to any conflicts or inconsistencies that may arise. Additionally, these FAQs are at all times subject to change/revision at our sole discretion.
- What does the Lease Purchase process look like from start to finish?
- Who is eligible to apply for the Program?
- How much does it cost to apply for the Program?
- How does someone apply for the Lease Purchase Program?
- What documents are needed during the application process?
- How long will it take for an applicant to be notified of our approval decision?
Property Submission & Inspection
- What are your basic property qualifications for the Program?
- How do I find a home?
- After the agent submits a property for review, how long will it take to receive a decision?
Right to Purchase
- How many years do residents have to purchase the home they are renting from you?
- How do households begin to exercise their Right to Purchase?
- Do households need a real estate agent when exercising the Right to Purchase?
Move-In & Pathlight
- When does Pathlight become the main point of contact for incoming residents?
- When and where will residents receive their house keys from Pathlight?
- May rent be paid online?